THE GENUINE TASTE OF BRAZIL IN BARCELONA
Information about cookies:
Cookie Notice (1st layer or cookie banner). The first layer contains basic information about cookies. This Notice must include the following information: (i) warning of the use of own cookies, third party cookies or both, (ii) purposes of cookies, (iii) warning that if a certain action is carried out, it will be understood that the user is giving consent and (iv) link to the full Cookies Policy (2nd layer).
- The Cookie Notice will be offered on the home page, so that when entering the website it is easily identifiable and visible to the user, either at the top of the page or in any other place.
- Cookies Policy (2nd layer). The second layer contains more detailed information about cookies. This text must specify at least: (i) definition and function of cookies, (ii) information through a table or list on the type of cookies used by the website and their purpose, also identifying which are own and which are from third parties and (iii) information on how to disable or delete cookies.
- The Cookies Policy must be accessible:
- By clicking on the link that appears in the Cookies Notice (1st layer or cookies banner).
This website uses its own and third party cookies (if applicable) to analyse your browsing and offer you a more personalised service and advertising (if applicable) according to your interests. Continuing browsing implies acceptance of our Cookies Policy (explained above).
1. More about cookies
Likewise, the website will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
2. Types of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- «Session cookies»: The former expire when the user closes the browser.
- «Persistent cookies». The latter expire depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted. Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the Service each time you visit. By way of example, this type includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- Video streaming speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently logged in, and are used to identify you in the services for the following purposes:
- To keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter said service, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your browsing without having to identify yourself again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks on the «close session» functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service he/she will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorised to access certain services, for example, to participate in a competition.
- Analytical Cookies: Each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the «Cookie» (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- To know whether the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the «Cookie» will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him/her. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimise the User’s experience on the site.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: This type of «Cookies» allows to extend the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among other things, they store the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, interaction with them, or the user’s browsing and/or sharing patterns, as they help to create a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising related to the user’s interests.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Website in its Services, the Website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties («AdServers»). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
3. Cookies we use
The cookies we use on our website are:
- Own: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. (The most common are: Session cookies).
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- The most common are:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
- ComScore: http://www.comscore.com/esl/Sobre-comScore/Politica-de- privacidad?cs_edgescape_cc=ES
- Real Media: http://www.realmedia.com/en us/pages/privacy_policy.html
4. Disabling Cookies
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the «options» or «preferences» menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
The Website provides guidance to the User on how to access the menu for configuring cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración personalizada.
- Google Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
5. Modifications to the Cookies Policy
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users either through the website or by e-mail to registered users.
In each bite, Guanabara is a lifestyle. Brazil in vein, genuine food and a unique atmosphere. Nothing like enjoying around a table with good friends, an authentic caiprinha and the best gastronomic offer.